Our Packages

 

* Online Booking instructions *


  • Just click on Pay Now Button and make payment of only 10 % Amount of your total package amount.

  • Payment process will automatically select 10 % Amount of your package. Enter your details and enter the Date for which you are booking your package.Remaining 90 % Amount will be collected at the time of check-in.

  • Check Availability of rooms before booking below packages. Please first confirm your package availability on Week Ends.

  • Book your packages 2 days before the date of commencement. No refund will be initiated in any case.

* Package Attraction *


  • We provide Tandoori Roti, Naan, Kulcha, Rumali roti with the below packages.


* Only Room Booking *


  • Couple Only Room Ac and Non Ac are available for online booking. You have to make payment of 500 Rs. for Non Ac Room & 700 Rs. for Ac Room. Remaining Amount Will be collected at the time of check-in.

  • Check Availability of rooms via phone before booking.

Room Tariff

 

Virtual Tour

 

C Beach Resort

Cocohut Family Restaurant & Bar

Contact Us

 

Best Resort in Arnala By :- Find My Resort

Address :- Near Sea Shore, Arnala, Virar west, Taluka (Vasai), District (Thane), Pin :- 401302.

(From Mumbai - Dadar ... About 100 kms)

Rules & Regulations